Sunday, April 7, 2013

Boston Marathon or walk for Safe Sex


With the 2013 Boston Marathon coming up this weekend I was thinking why I’m I not running. Oh yeah I didn’t even try to quality. Opps maybe next time, not really just keep walking.
 
 

As a former track athlete, I have done great event like World's Best 10k in San Juan, Puerto Rico a few years ago, but never a marathon. I very much respect the people that can actually get it done, as for me I’m not quite sure I wana die at 11 kilometers.

 



Anyhow, I had the opportunity to hear a very enthusiastic presentation at Emerson College a by the lady that created the Kaplan Thaler group. She presented an array of great work her agency produced including the next funny video.

Boston marathon, ha these marathoners are all super fit, athletic, fast and dedicated. Good for them.

But for me and hundreds of others that have good intentions of staying fit but don’t run countless miles.
Why not walk for a good cause instead, such as safe sex?  


 

Sooooooooooo, walk or run? LOL

 
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment