Sunday, July 7, 2013

DreamWorks Turbo or Pixar's Car's

I noticed that summer usually boost a large amount of action and animated films. This summer is not that different.

Fast and Furious 6 was released earlier in the year, with its big debut in the Super Bowl commercials. Personally, I am a fan on the series but I have not made it out to watch this one, it just seems like more of the same (action) from what I have seen in previous films.
 
 

I am more interested and inclined to watch the DreamWorks animated film titled Turbo because it looks like ridiculous funny stuff,

 odd and corny

but in a good way.
 

I asked my 9 year old nephew, “who do you think is better, Turbo or (Pixar's) Cars?”

                “Turbo! because he is much faster than Lightning McQueen!”

I wonder, will the movie Turbo be a story of overcoming obstacles or innovation?

Since Hollywood has the tendency to recycle, and sell many of the same stories, I’m going to say,

Overcoming obstacles with a humorous tone/touch.
 

Some disagree,

      Yesterday was interesting Saturday mostly because I attended the YAIA Meet up group.

This Meet Up group is composed of young professionals living in the city that just want to hang out and have ‘fun.’ Yes, I put fun in quotes because I am convinced it’s not a universal concept that people of different ages, genders and professions agree a pond.

Interesting conversations with different people are always rewarding and

After meeting some interesting and attractive females I found myself talking about upcoming movies, Turbo.

They agree on Innovation because it’s about a snail that races with F1 cars….and wins!!
I guess will just have to wait and SEE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment